Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brainwashed

I have Doritos on the brain because we were at the in-laws' house and my father-in-law really likes Doritos.  It's his one vice.  It's such a yummy shot of MSG, salt, and fat.

Today we were at the supermarket and I was eyeing the Doritos flavors.  Penguin Girl sees what I'm looking at and said, "Ewwww.  Junky!  We have the red and the blue kind at school for snack.  Junky!"  She doesn't get to eat the communal snack unless it's a child's birthday because it's always junk food even though the teacher asks the parents to send in healthy foods.  I send good stuff like fruit and trail mix.  So I asked her if she would like to eat the Doritos on occasion.  She's had them at the ILs' so she knows what they taste like.  She said no, she prefers Mommy's snack.  Good girl!

How could I buy Doritos right in front of her?

Maybe tomorrow when she's at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment