Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Glubbee Bites the Dust

This morning while I was out walking with the baby, Penguin Girl told Car Guy that Glubbee the beta fish is really cool because he can change colors to camouflage himself in the glass rocks at the bottom of his fish bowl.  Car Guy took a peek and noticed that Glubbee was dead on the bottom of the bowl but just agreed because he though Penguin Girl would be all sad.

When I got home, I told her the truth.  She asked if Glubbee got old.  Yeah, maybe Glubbee was older than Tallulah so he didn't last as long.  (Or maybe Mommy was not very good about changing Glubbee's water.  Oops!)  Then Penguin Girl asked for a new fish.  Ok.  Yay!!!!!!  Very happy about going to Petco for a new fish.  And also very happy to say bye-bye to Glubbee and flush him down the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment