Friday, August 8, 2008

Camp Mommy

Today is the very last day of day camp for Penguin Girl at her preschool.  She asked me what she'd do the next 2 weeks before school starts and I told her she'd be going to Camp Mommy.  I have a box of sticker books, paper dolls, and some artsy fartsy stuff that I collected for her.  She has trips to the dentist and eye doc and an Open House a few days before school starts when we will spend a couple hours with her actual assigned teachers.  

But most importantly, I'm going to be waking her up earlier and earlier (and going to bed earlier, I hope!) until we're getting up around 6:30am to get to school on time!  I've got her a backpack, school supplies, lunch bag, uniform clothes, fancy post-its to send notes to her with her lunch, cool little chocolate treats to pack with lunch, and new shoes.  I am so nervous!  My kid is almost going to real school!

No comments:

Post a Comment